Friday, May 14, 2010

Back In Ethiopia

Hello from the other side of the world,

I finally made it, safe and sound.  After 27 hours of hopping from one plane to the next I arrived safely in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia.  I don't reccommend making this trip by yourself.  The layovers are quite boring without anyone to talk to, or share a meal with.  When I arrived in Addis, I was greated by our friend Gecho, the driver for the Guest Home.  It was finally good to see a face I knew.  It was raining pretty good when I landed, which could make for some interesting days at the jobsite.  Please pray for good weather for us.  As well as safety in our travels and good health.  Ariel will be bringing the rest of our team over on Thursday, May 20th, so you can be praying for their safety, also.  I will be here for the next week helping the team from Journey, get their feet wet, literally, at the jobsite.  I'll keep you posted throughout the week on our progress.  Well, I don't have much else to say about such an event fill time of sitting on an airplane for that long. 

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment