Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane....

The Harvest team leaves tomorrow for Ethiopia to join Aaron and the Journey Church team. We are all very excited and ready to get on the ground to start working. Thanks to all you who have faithfully been praying for us as we prepare for our journey and who have supported us financially. I have to say that the 20 some hours traveling does not sound like much fun, but I am happy that I am traveling with a great group of people. I am not sure how Aaron survived. Thankfully he is not as much of a social thriving individual like I am. Please be praying that the volcanic ash cloud from Iceland does not impact our journey and we do not get held up traveling to or from Ethiopia. Keep checking back and depending on electricity we will write whenever we can and get some pictures posted.
Resting in His Provision,
Ariel Koenigsberg (and the rest of the team)

2 comments:

  1. I hope the travel is good and we look forward to the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Family is praying for you as a team.

    ReplyDelete